Monday, December 17, 2007

All the News That's Fit to Feed

Zipping along with Things 8 & 9. Bla Bla has now joined Bloglines--has a certain ring to it, no? I subscribed to a number of feeds, mostly book-related. These I can rationalize reading at work. The others? I fear this is not the kind of thing I need to do on a regular basis. This is a procrastinator's nightmare. I have deliberately cancelled most of my magazine and newspaper subscriptions, because I could easily spend the rest of my waking hours reading and clipping. I must show at least the semblance of a normal life! And, coincidentally, check out my current email signature (which does change from book to book):

"We told him to get on with it. We liked wasting time, but almost nothing was more annoying than having our wasted time wasted on something not worth wasting it on." Then we came to the end, Joshua Ferris.

No comments: